MINUS 12˚ CRAFT ICE CREAM is an exciting new ice cream shop making fresh, artisan gelato using the finest ingredients.
We are currently recruiting a part-time team member. We require someone to work Saturdays with flexibility to work other shifts from time to time.
CASHIER/ICE CREAM SCOOPER
You will be responsible for providing exceptional service. This includes engaging with customers, telling them about the products, taking orders, serving ice cream, accurately processing cash and electronic transactions. The main purpose is to serve the customer the accurate portion size. You will also be required to clean and may be required to carry out tasks such as re-stocking and handing out flyers and samples. Able to work weekends and holidays.
- £9 per hour and free ice-cream*
- Shifts will usually be from 12:00/13:00 to 18:00/20:00, however this may vary.
- Passion for food and learning about food. Basic food and cooking knowledge.
- Possess natural and exceptional customer service skills. Providing great service is wired into your DNA
- High energy and friendly
- Thrive on engaging with a constant stream of customers
- Love physical working. You will be on your feet, scooping ice cream.
- Well-presented and punctual
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good level of numeracy, including mental arithmetic and change counting
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV and covering letter (email is fine) outlining how your skills and experience meet the person spec detailed above. Include your availability and what hours you would like to work.
*free ice cream for your own personal consumption at work. You will be encouraged to sample all flavours so you can advise customers accurately and ensure our ice cream consistently exceeds customers’ expectations.